Monday, September 22, 2008

Underpants


Why is it that little boys look so darn cute in tighty whiteys, but grown men don't! Something to ponder. Christian was in the kitchen the other day and I hear him grunting. I said "watcha doing bubba"? He said "I'm poopin"! I asked him if he wanted to go in the toilet and his reply was "nah I'm just gonna go in my diaper." I figure when he's big enough to carry on a conversation on his preferences of whether he should poop in his diaper or the toilet its time to potty train. I always dread doing it, but know it's time. He's done great with number one and we'll see on number two later. Wish us luck! And why is it that they always have their hands in their pants? We'll have to work on that too!

7 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

I dread potty training too -- but it just has to be done. Seems the longer you wait the faster it goes (kind of a double meaning there).

Good luck (to both of you)!

Amy

Shyla said...

I HATE potty training! Kie has one down but two is another story. Goodluck hopefully he will be easy!! (we can always hope right?)

amanda said...

hey boys are the easiest i think! Have fun with it it is the last time you are gonna have to right? woo hoo! love ya tons-thanks for checking on me with ike and all-miss ya tons too- you are in that sisterhood i mentioned my friend!

Ditto Family said...

What a cute tan little boy you have!

Julie said...

I love his tan too! What a cutie! I wish you luck in potty training. I never was very good at it. I guess that old saying about kids not going to college in diapers is true- they eventually get it!

Unknown said...

Well well well......

Lisa said...

He's adorable!!!