1. I know I love my kids. They bring me joy I didn’t know was humanly possible.
2. I know I love and adore my boyfriend. He is an unexpected gift.
3. I know I love my family. Mom, Dad, Wendy, Heather, Jared, Andrea, Sam, and Eli.
4. I know I love my extended family. I’ve had some of the best times with them.
5. I know I miss my Grandma Clavin a lot during the holidays. I loved talking with her about my Christmas menu.
6. I know my favorite color is blue.
7. I know there is something bigger than me in this life.
8. I know I love to cook.
9. I know I love to eat.
10. I know I have a sweet tooth.
11. I know I love to watch someone eat something I made for them.
12. I know I wish I could sing like a rock star.
13. I know I’m a perfectionist and it holds me back sometimes.
14. I know I love to kiss.
15. I know I’ve made mistakes.
16. I know that I’m sorry for them.
17. I know I love bubble baths.
18. I know I love sun dresses.
19. I know I feel frustrated when people tell me they pray for me to “come back”. I’d rather they just tell me they prayed for me because they love me. We all need extra prayers.
20. I know the grass is not always greener on the other side.
21. I know I have been blessed with the most amazing friends both near and far.
22. I know I’m happiest when all my bills are paid on time.
23. I know I find comfort in having all the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies in my pantry.
24. I know I love diet coke with fresh lime and crushed ice from Sonic.
25. I know I still have a lot to learn.
26. I know I’m 33 and see a great future for myself.
27. I know I love to dance and wish I was really good at it.
28. I know I love music and it makes me tear up a lot.
29. I know that the dishes are my favorite chore.
30. I know that I love to hear from old friends.
31. I know that I’m a spiritual person.
32. I know that I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
33. I know I’m a nice person by nature.
34. I know I’m too sensitive.
35. I know I’m a dreamer.
36. I know I love to run in the rain.
37. I know I love babies.
38. I know I love to sew. Not cutting it out, just the actual sewing part.
39. I know I’m hopelessly flawed.
40. I know I wish I was practically perfect in every way.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
My little guy better known as Bubba around here, turned 3 years old yesterday. Christian has always been my little snuggle bug. He puts his hands on my face and tells me that I'm pretty. What mom wouldn't love that. He's got such a fun personality. At times he's quite reserved and can entertain himself for hours with cars, books, his train set, or a his favorite movie. He can be particular about how his food is cut up or how I tuck his blanket around him. He calls his blanket his "me me" and has to have it with him most times. Christian loves his big brother and sisters. They all have their own little things they do with him and it's fun to see them interact with each other. Christian has been a huge blessing in my life as every child is, but he's what made me get out of bed and carry on when I was going through tough times. He's my little man and I'm so glad he's part of our family.