Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Christian

My little guy better known as Bubba around here, turned 3 years old yesterday. Christian has always been my little snuggle bug. He puts his hands on my face and tells me that I'm pretty. What mom wouldn't love that. He's got such a fun personality. At times he's quite reserved and can entertain himself for hours with cars, books, his train set, or a his favorite movie. He can be particular about how his food is cut up or how I tuck his blanket around him. He calls his blanket his "me me" and has to have it with him most times. Christian loves his big brother and sisters. They all have their own little things they do with him and it's fun to see them interact with each other. Christian has been a huge blessing in my life as every child is, but he's what made me get out of bed and carry on when I was going through tough times. He's my little man and I'm so glad he's part of our family.






7 comments:

Jayna said...

Happy Birthday Christian! I love that picture with his hand by his face, so sweet.

Mama Nirvana said...

I just love his little face, Heidi. What a special guy he is!

Happy Birthday, Christian!

Amy

amanda said...

I love those pictures-makes me want another baby! Damn you!!:) Happy Bday, Big Guy!

Andrea Fowles said...

I sure love that boy!! He really couldn't be any cuter. Happy Birthday my sweet nephew.

Kimmy said...

the 4th pic down he looks so much like Annie! What a big boy!!

Julie said...

What an adorable guy! He reminds me of my little guy in the earlier pictures. We do gain strength from these little ones. I'm amazed at how much strength my older ones give me! Sure they take energy to raise, but nothing can motivate you like an angelic face depending on you.

Marisa said...

Oh, that picture of him with his eyes closed and his hand by his head reminds me so much of Annie! What a cute guy.

Did you know that we call Emmett "bubba" too? Cash has developed all the nicknames in our house (all the names for that matter) and I told him, "you'd think you were the one from Texas" calling Emmett "Bubba!"

BTW, he gets to pick out a new name!!! ;)