Thursday, August 21, 2008

Vote For Bree!

My sweet cousin Bree entered a photo contest and is currently in 3rd place. We're all a little competitive in our family and want her to come in first place, so if you have a minute I would love if you'd vote for her. I'm pasting her blog post to mine for instructions. Good luck Bree...we're all rooting for you.

Don't forget to vote!
I am less then 100 votes from 3rd place and only 250 away from first! Please vote for me! Every vote really does count, so please please help me out and post this on your blogs for me, message boards and facebook/myspace/twitter. Just think if everyone who read this passed it along to their friends/family/posted on blogs and their friends voted and plugged it....I could have a chance! At this point its all about who can get enough people to vote... :(

So why not try and join them? I would love to at least be in the running to win, not left in the dust! Whats a little fun competition!?! :) I could be the Cinderella Story...coming up from 12th place to take the lead ;) WHOO HOO!

There is a Canon 40D Body with my name on it! ;) (or at least on hold...hahaha)

Whats it gonna take? Do I need to do a giveaway like one of the finalists is doing?? haha Let me know if you blogged/twittered/facebooked/plugged me, I would love to thank you!!! Would a random winner giveaway really help??

Linking love here.....Summer Photo Contest # 8!!!! Buhtafly Wings!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!

1 comment:

Bree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.